“The Hampton 5” are the five core pillars through which we view our member benefits:
- Core Group: Hampton core groups consist of 8 founders and an executive facilitator who meet 9-10 times per year for ~2.5 hours each time. Core groups are a structured way to develop real relationships with founders in similar situations in order to connect, share, and get invaluable business feedback and advice.
- Digital Community: We pride ourselves on having the most active and engaged founder-based community in the world. We also have sub-groups, a weekly newsletter, member directory and interactive map, and a unique community concierge available to help you connect and maximize your Hampton experience.
- In-person Community: Hampton members love being together. That’s why we have our famous “monthly member dinners”, which are planned, organized, and paid for by Hampton. We’re planning annual retreats, available to all core group members, that aim to bring both personal and professional development to a unique, modern, and luxurious setting. Lastly, we have Hampton “Adventures”, spontaneous group activities such as skiing in Tahoe or fishing in Austin.
- Education: Our speaker series aims to bring in other founders and successful CEOs so you can continue learning from the best there is. We host workshops, speaker events, discussions, and more.
- Exclusive Perks: There are a number of perks available only to Hampton members. SaaS deals, credits, and a preferred vendor database are all at your fingertips. Not to mention Hampton swag!